Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Friends

Can I just say that I’m really grateful for friends? Especially charming friends who encourage me to do hard things when they know it will be good for me. And when they follow-up and ask me how it went, and then let me explain how hard and emotional it was without even telling me to suck it up. Or when they let me vent, and then in turn vent to me so I don’t feel as bad about spilling my guts and often-hard feelings. And I’m especially grateful when those charming friends tell me that I’m being too hard on myself. Or when they give me advice on how to get rid of my cough. Or when they pick me up in their wicked fast BMW at 11:00 at night and take me to get hot chocolate because it’s cold outside. I am so blessed to have such awesome friends.

No comments: