Thursday, December 23, 2010

Three Things

A.     Sometimes I find myself wandering around blogs of people that know people that I know. That’s not awkward, right? I stumbled upon this particularly charming one with a delightful quote. It went something like this…”How could you ever be happy with a man who insists on treating you as though you were a perfectly normal human being?” I melted.

B.     Due to severe (and I mean severe) allergies, I had to give Gemini back to the shelter. It broke my heart into a million little pieces- it was rough. I posted an ad on Craigslist, though, and a nice lady responded and adopted her. I feel loads better knowing she has a good home on a ranch with horses and cats…but it’s still a sensitive subject. I really did fall in love with that little dog.

C.     Motivation is a funny thing. Sometimes it comes in the form of positive reinforcement. Other times it comes as a result of a negative reaction. Today I dropped the ball. I have that nasty gut feeling and I hate it. WORST. FEELING. EVER. And guess what? It won’t happen again. 

No comments: