Sunday, December 2, 2007

Elfyourself.com

During my off-semesters, sometimes I have a really hard time with staying busy. In school, there is always something to do. There, if I'm not doing something it's a choice...but here it's just reality. I go to work, then I come home and have hours of free time with nothing to fill them with. My solution: the internet. My recent quest to fill my time has come in the form of this website my friend sent me. Check out this link. If anything, it will supply hours of laughs. Seriously. I was laughing so hard I was crying the first time I checked it out. That being said, here is the link.

http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1132743319

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

KRISTEN! have I told you lately that I love you?

Anonymous said...

p.s. that comment was from me, stephanie. i don't remember my password. whatever. i don't really know how these things work