Monday, April 7, 2008

Rexburg

I have entered my last week of college. CRAZY! I always figured I would graduate someday, but now that I am, it's bizzare. I picked up tickets to commencement for my parents today, too. So strange. It's real. I am really going to graduate and be done with classes forever! I gotta say, I'm not going to miss 7:45 class or staying up all night trying to get homework done. I am going to miss it here, though. I never wanted Rexburg to become home. I never even wanted to come here, to be honest. Luckily for me, strange things happen when you come to this little Idaho town. I fell in love with it. I will always have a home in California, and I I'm sure I will always be at home wherever I end up, but I think Rexburg will always be home, too. I have such fond memories of this town and this school and the people that live here. I almost feel like I'm not quite ready to leave.

No comments: