Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Prague


I met a boy on Sunday. Well, re-met would be the more appropriate phrase. His name is Mark, and he used to live with a few friends of mine. We would see each other occasionally back in the day, but I hadn't talked to him for about three years. So we got to talking, and he mentioned that he had just taken a trip to Prague with a friend of his. I remarked at how cool that was, and then he said it was because he had turned a certain age and wasn't married yet. Again, I remarked how cool that was, and we talked a little more and then meetings started. Well, I haven't been able to get that off my mind. I think I'm going to copy him. So Mark...I apologize, but I'm stealing your idea. If I'm not married by the time I'm 26, I'm taking a trip. I don't know where yet, but I'm totally going to do it! I even applied for a passport today. I let them take my picture, and I gotta say, it looked pretty good. I was expecting a mug shot, but the lady let me smile and I actually looked decent. AMAZING! So in 2-4 weeks, I will be free to roam around the world. HOOT HOOT!

1 comment:

123123 said...

First stop?
Good ol Cedar City, Ut! HA!!