Saturday, November 1, 2008

Worst Halloween Effort Ever



This year I failed at halloween. Well, maybe not halloween...but my costume. Every year I try to find a conservative yet clever costume, but every year I forget until the night before. This year, I obtained a cowboy-ish shirt that would have been really cute if not for one thing...it was a man's shirt. When I finally tried it on, I realized too late that it was pretty lame. It was sooooo big. I had to tie it at my waist, and it looked pretty stupid. Note the picture. Haha. Don't mock me. It gets better, though. During the night, the knot kept falling out, so it looked like I was about two sizes larger than I really am. Not so fun. Other than that the night was really fun. After a long day at work, I got all dressed up (as much as I could given the ridiculous shirt) and partied it up on a San Diego harbor cruise. A bunch of us went and danced on the boat from 11-2 at night...it was fun. I'd done it before, but this year was wicked fun. Maybe next year I will start thinking about my costume a little earlier than the day before. LOL!

No comments: