Saturday, October 11, 2008

Shaking Things Up

Have you ever hit a wall? Not necessarily a literal wall, but the kind of wall that completely derails you? The kind of wall that makes your family stupid, your job suck, your friends lame, and your aspirations change? I just did. Monday, actually. I got to work, and all of a sudden I realized I am just not happy. I don't know if it's because of strong emotional attatchments in all the wrong places or if it's because I need to be taking a left or a right instead of going straight. To say the least, I'm shaking things up. I'm going back to school. I'm thinking about getting my RN. I'm being more social (starting tomorrow), and I am making a better effort to go to the gym. Call me crazy, but life needs a bit of shaking every now and then.

No comments: