Thursday, December 18, 2008

Disneyland

I went to Disneyland last Saturday with some friends. It's the first time A. I've been to Disneyland at Christmas time, and B. The first time I've been to Disneyland on a Saturday. I have to say it was a very pleasant experience. The Haunted Mansion was decked out all Nightmare Before Christmas style, and It's A Small World was AWESOME! That ride is so predictable normally, but it was decorated all Christmasy and the little robots sang Christmas songs along with their ballad of global unity. It wasn't too terribly busy, and it was even cold enough to buy sweatshirts. I love a good excuse to shop! Here are some pictures...the first one is quite possibly the best picture taken of me EVER!












Anyway...so that's a little bit of my fun day. In other news, I'm going back to school! I know I've mentioned it before, but I actually registered for classes. I'm not doing the full-time thing again, but I'm excited to be a student again. Gosh, I never thought I would say that ever again. I'm just dipping my toe in the water with Medical Terminology and Body Systems, but I'm excited to learn and use my brain again. Not that I don't enjoy my job...but I really just need something more stimulating.

1 comment:

123123 said...

fun, fun... who's the cute guy???