Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Growing Up

My mom has always told me that change is the only constant thing in life. I always fought that idea, but I'm actually embracing it these days. This particular change is by choice, though. I've been done with college for about a year, and I've been living with my parents since I graduated. It's definitely time to move out and start acting like a grown-up. So that is precisely what I'm going to do! I'm moving! I am so excited to have my own place! It's not too far from home...maybe 20 minutes or so...but the idea of if just makes me feel like I'm doing something with my life and not mooching off my family. Hooray! To celebrate, I bought a couple of couches. What a grown-up thing to do!





3 comments:

123123 said...

Where'd you move to?? I love the couches!

Kylee said...

Nice couches! Congrats on moving, also.

Suzanne & Andrew Dupuis said...

Your CRAZY! I wish I could mooch for the rest of my life! I loved living at home.... none the less... GOOD for you! (smart on the couches, as once you get married you'll never be able to afford them!) EXCITING!!