Wednesday, September 16, 2009

If Only a Picture Really Did Paint 1000 Words...

I need to preface this post by saying that I have some of the best friends a person could ask for. They are great examples to me...and they are fun and kind and caring and considerate people who make my life the grand adventure that it is. Here are some of the recent memories I've shared with them. Sorry in advance for the awkward formatting.

These two girls convinced me to try this new craze called Boba. They're little Japanese rice balls that are put in the bottom of delicious icy drinks. Every time you suck on your straw, you get some drink AND little suprises that hit you in the back of your throat.





And even though I like Boba now, my first experience with it was...interesting.










I went to Disneyland with these two girls. It was a lot of fun.









Wow Mom Cool.











I went to the batting cages with these folks. Goodness, it had been years since I had swung a bat. It felt really, really good. I miss hitting balls. It's so so theraputic.







In August, there are free movies in the park on Saturday nights. A group of us went down to Liberty Stations in Point Loma and watched Field of Dreams on the grass. It was wicked cool!







I went bowling with some friends, and I tried to learn how to curve the ball by taking my thumb out of the hole. That didn't end well.














Sondra, Greg, and I wore tall socks...so we rolled up our pants and bowled it up. It was so fun. AND it turns out tall socks are very lucky when bowling.








I went to a Padres baseball game with these girls. It was awesome! I love baseball, but I love baseball even more when I'm with good friends. Happy happy.







Here's another shot of us. Yes, our seats were pretty high. The altitude was getting to me.







I took a picture with my one true love. I think Elvis is super hot. Well, in his glory days. Not when he was fat and old and dying of drug overdose. Love his music. Love his face. Love him.


No comments: