Thursday, September 3, 2009

SHARK!

Drumroll please. I, Kristen Canady, swam with sharks. This is the part where you all go, "Ohhhh. Ahhhh." A group of friends and I went snorkeling in La Jolla this past weekend, and these sharks were everywhere! If forced to guess, I would say between 10 and 20. Before you get too impressed, I should probably tell you these sharks are harmless to humans. I think the worst injury one has ever inflicted was flipping it's fin and giving some guy a bloody nose. It was really cool to see them and to swim around them. It was a little scary at first, but I got used to being the water and having them swimming under me. Plus, I was with a group of really awesome people.

1 comment:

Erika said...

Kristen! I did that last week! AHHH SCARED! holy shark...i saw one and was like okay i'm good...i saw one and i can leave now! haha.