Monday, November 2, 2009

Holla-ween

I have to admit, among the host of holidays we celebrate each year, Halloween has never been my favorite. It’s never even been in my top 5. This year was a little different, though. I have a phenomenal group of friends who happen to really love Halloween, so I, in turn, happened to have a really great time. I went to a Haunted House, I watched a hilarious Halloween movie (Young Frankenstein- so inappropriate, but I haven’t laughed so hard in ages), I danced on a boat with 500 other costume-clad people, I went to a Halloween party, and I carved a pumpkin…and I liked it. I dressed up as two things- Laverne from that old TV show Laverne and Shirley, and a skunk. I really liked the way the skunk turned out, but I should have thought twice about it- I had to turn around in every picture so people could see my costume. Yay for having my butt photographed!!!






1 comment:

Sondra said...

hmmm who is cute boy that I was talking about? How about I keep it a little secret until I hang out with him and then you can find out the entire story? :D