Thursday, November 19, 2009

Cruising Through Life...

I just got back from the best adventure EVER. I went with some of my favorite friends on a cruise to Mexico. It was a three day jaunt down to Ensenada, and it was a blast. In classic Kristen fashion, here is a list of the highlights of our activities. Don't worry- I attached some of my favorite pictures for your viewing pleasure.

1. Eating TONS of food
2. Exploring the ship
3. Formal dinner and dressing up all fancy
4. Singing AWFUL karaoke (video to follow)
5. Learning part of the Thriller dance
6. Line dancing!
7. Shows!
8. Hypnotist
9. Tea on the high seas
10. Hot tubbing!
11. Laying out in the sun
12. Singles only dance party
13. Speed scrabble in the library
14. Going to church in Ensenada
15. Street shopping with Greg and Tyler









1 comment:

Sondra said...

Sooooo, I have never been to Mexico and I want to go to the orphanage trip on Chritmas day.....you can't come can you?