Thursday, December 10, 2009

You May Say I'm a Dreamer...

I had the weirdest dream the other night. I was with a group of friends (I never knew who they were in my dream, but somehow I knew I was with them) and we were riding a roller coaster. The roller coaster was purple, and there is no way the Consumer Product Safety Commission would EVER approve it. It was a towering, soaring, 10,000 foot roller coaster with 90 degree drops. It did corkscrews and loops and upside-down flips and all sorts of thrilling tricks. When we boarded the coaster, everyone around me was fitted with over-the-head restraints. When I boarded, I got nothing. The train took off, and we were flying through the air. I was completely free. I clutched to the seat next to me, and my body wasn’t even in the seat, but the air. I was convinced I was going to die.

According to dreammoods.com, my dream meant that my life is out of control.

“To dream that you are riding a roller coaster signifies that you are experiencing erratic behavior brought on by yourself or a situation. You are experiencing frequent ups and downs in your waking life.”

Interesting. Dreams are weird.

1 comment:

Sondra said...

That might be my new favorite site......i will go very often