Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Blowing the Lid Off 2010

2010 is MY year. I don’t want to undermine 2009 - I had lots of adventures, made incredible friends, and got a lot accomplished. I’m just ready to blow the lid off of 2010! Plans have already been set in motion to make it a memorable year, and I think more than anything that my mindset will be the big difference. I’m taking a pro-active approach to the New Year. I feel like sometimes I let life happen to me instead of making choices and being in control of my life’s experiences. That being said, like the majority of the human race, I’ve made 5 resolutions to work on in 2010.

  1. Be consistent with the fundamentals of the Gospel: Scriptures, prayers, tithing, and fasting
  2. Take control of my body: stay within a healthy calorie budget and exercise 3 times a week
  3. Be nice to and think nice about other people
  4. Spend two hours a week learning slick new tricks in PhotoShop and Illustrator
  5. Write in my journal once a week.

No comments: